FORUMS du CLUB STEPHEN KING (CSK)
CE FORUM NE VIVANT PLUS, IL EST MAINTENANT FERME.

Si vous souhaitez continuer à discuter autour de Stephen King, nous ne pouvons que vous inviter à rejoindre notre groupe de discussions sur Facebook.

Tous les détails à ce sujet sur le site du Club Stephen King :
https://club-stephenking.fr/rejoignez-la-communaute-des-fans-de-stephen-king-sur-facebook
CE FORUM NE VIVANT PLUS, IL EST MAINTENANT FERME.

Si vous souhaitez continuer à discuter autour de Stephen King, nous ne pouvons que vous inviter à rejoindre notre groupe de discussions sur Facebook.

Tous les détails à ce sujet sur le site du Club Stephen King :
https://club-stephenking.fr/rejoignez-la-communaute-des-fans-de-stephen-king-sur-facebook
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Discussions et actualités des livres et films de Stephen King - https://club-stephenking.fr/

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Extraits (rumeur ou réalité ?) de DT7

2 participants
AuteurMessage
LouVanHille
Administrateur
LouVanHille

Extraits (rumeur ou réalité ?) de DT7 Empty
MessageSujet: Extraits (rumeur ou réalité ?) de DT7   Extraits (rumeur ou réalité ?) de DT7 EmptyJeu 19 Aoû 2004 - 22:01

On trouve en ce moment sur le Web, des textes qui pourraient bien être des extraits de DT7 mais cela n'a pas été confirmé. Voici ces extraits :

"...And it's like that here. If the Breakers united, they could make a mental hammer that'd knock Prentiss and The Weasel and the taheen and the can-toi all the way into the next galaxy. Instead, there's no one but me, Stanley, and everyone's favorite super-breaker, the totally eventual Mr. Theodore Brautigan of Milford, Connecticut. Harvard Class of '20, Drama Society, Debate Club, editor of The Crimson, and -of course!- Phi Beta Crapper."
"Can we trust you three? Roland asked. The question sounded deceptively idle, little more than a time-passer.

Walter did not realize he had held onto some dim hope of escape even with the loathsome thing before him, reared up, the eyes staring at him with dull avidity while the mouth drooled, until he heard for the first time in a thousand years the name a boy from a farm in Delain had once answered to: Walter Padick. Walter, son of Sam the Miller in the Easter'd Barony. He who had run away at thirteen, had been raped in the ass by another wanderer a year later and yet somehow withstood the temptation to go crawling back home. Instead he had moved on towards his destiny. Walter Padick. At the sound of that voice, the man who had sometimes called himself Marten, Richard Fannin, Rudin Filaro, and Randall Flagg (among a great many others), gave over all hope except for the hope of dying well.

"Sai Earnshaw?" the taheen asked.
Dinky looked up, eyebrows raised in polite enquiry. His face, studded with a case of bad acne, bore the same polite no expression.
"I see you are reading The Magus," Finli said, almost shyly. "I myself am reading The Collector. Quite a coincidence!"
"If you say so," Dinky replied. His expression didn't change.
"I wonder what you think of Fowles? I am quite busy right now, but perhaps later we can discuss him."
Still wearing that politely expresionless expression, Dinky Earnshaw said, "Perhaps later you could take your copy of The Collector-hardcover, I hope- and stick it up your furry ass. Sideways."
Finli's hopeful smile disappeared. He gave a small but perfectly correct bow. "I'm sorry you feel that way, sai."
"The fuck outta here," Dinky said, and opened his book again. He raised it pointedly before his face.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://club.stephenking.free.fr/
LouVanHille
Administrateur
LouVanHille

MessageSujet: Re: Extraits (rumeur ou réalité ?) de DT7   Extraits (rumeur ou réalité ?) de DT7 EmptyMar 7 Sep 2004 - 15:43

CONFIRMATION ! CE NE SONT PAS DES RUMEURS MAIS BIEN DES EXTRAITS DE DT7... Voici d'ailleurs un autre extrait :

"Don't you worry," Susannah said-Detta was gone again, probably worn out from all that nice."He's not going to get you, Patrick, he's as dead as a doornail, dead as a stone in the river. Now I want you to do something for me. I want you to open your mouth."

Patrick shook his head at once. There was fear in his eyes again, but something else she hated to see even more. It was shame.

"Yes, Patrick, yes. Open your mouth."

He shook his head violently, his greasy long hair whipping from side to side like the head of a mop.

Roland said, "what-"

"hush," she told him."Open your mouth, Patrick, and show us. Then we'll take you out of here and you'll never have to be down here again. Never have to be ********(nom caché !)***********'s dinner again."

Patrick looked at her, pleading, but Susannah only looked back at him. At last he closed his eyes and slowly opened his mouth. His teeth were there, but his tongue was not. At some point, ********(nom caché !)*********** must have tired of his prisoner's voice-or the words it articulated, anyway-and had pulled it out.
http://club.stephenking.free.fr/
Littleangel_be
Pistoléro du post
Littleangel_be

MessageSujet: Re: Extraits (rumeur ou réalité ?) de DT7   Extraits (rumeur ou réalité ?) de DT7 EmptyMar 7 Sep 2004 - 17:01

Ca a l'air interressant tout ca! Dommage que je comprenne pas l'anglais! :scratch:
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Extraits (rumeur ou réalité ?) de DT7   Extraits (rumeur ou réalité ?) de DT7 Empty

Extraits (rumeur ou réalité ?) de DT7
Page 1 sur 1